Esther Passaris , photo courtesy Esther Passaris, the Nairobi Woman Rep once walked into a city restaurant for a lunch meeting with a business associate, only to bump into her husband having lunch with another woman. Passaris could clearly tell that her hubby and his guest were not having a business meeting. Anyway, she gracefully walked to their table, a smile on her face, mixed emotions in her heart and stretched her hand and said “hello darling”. Passaris disclosed during a TV interview. “I walked in, I greeted him and went back to my table,” Passaris recalled that day with a chuckle of satisfaction. They both finished their respective lunch dates and later met at home in the evening. The husband, according to Passaris, walked into their matrimonial home and asked: “What (was that)? Why didn’t you react?” Trending updates 'I AM UNSTOPPABLE SPACE JET'- BABU OWINO Passaris looked at him and calmly responded. “I told him: ‘Darling, wh...
Comments
Post a Comment
Add a comment