Machakos County Governor to run for the high office in 2022 General Elections

Image
                                                                    Governor Alfred Mutua at a campaign rally in Machakos 
Dr Alfred Mutua ''I'm going for the Presidency I have a clear development track record I will be touring the country. I request Machakos people, Ukambani region and its leaders to support us to bring the seat home.'' 
The governor was speaking during a campaign rally in Machakos





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big win for Kenya on UN Security Council seat

Here are the Questions you will be asked during Census

ODM'S ELECTIONS BOARD GIVES NOTICE ON KIBRA BY-ELECTIONS

No More Public Memorial Services for The Late Jomo Kenyatta- President Uhuru

Those opposed to BBI are big cowards- ODM

Sossion kicked out as KNUT Secretary General

More than 3000 of contraband sugar disappear from godowns

School suspends SDA students for refusing to seat exams on Saturday

Has President Uhuru Kenyatta been meeting Former Treasury CS Henry Rotich?