I graduated in my Actuarial Science degree because of Betting- Babu Owino

Image result for babu owino photos
Embakasi Member of Parliament , Babu Owino, Photo, courtesy
Embakasi Member of Parliament Babu Owino has come out to criticize the Government 's crackdown on betting firms.
''You cannot pick-pocket a naked man, personally, for me, betting companies assisted me in paying my university fee. I graduated in my actuarial science degree because of betting, so don't tell us that betting is bad ''  Babu Owino 
The legislator has slammed CS for Interior Dr. Fred Matiang'i over the suspension of betting licences  accusing him of serving specific interests from specific individuals. 
''Betting is a willing buyer,willing seller and we cannot be told betting is bad'' Babu Owino added. He further said that next week he will mobilize youths to demonstrate against the Government's crackdown asking Gor mahia and AFC Leopards supporters to come out and join the peaceful demonstrations. 


Comments