A Nairobi resident asks Governor Sonko to name him as his Deputy through an advert

Nairobi resident, Philip Sogoti Chepsat, applies to be Governor Mike Sonko's deputy through an ad on the Daily Nation dated 8/14/2019.
"Hon Sonko, I have reached out to you openly because I am not sure if my earlier communication did reach you," - Chepsat 
Image

Popular posts from this blog

Big win for Kenya on UN Security Council seat

Here are the Questions you will be asked during Census

No More Public Memorial Services for The Late Jomo Kenyatta- President Uhuru

How a farmer makes Ksh. 135,000 from four dairy cows

Here is the amount of money Joe Mwangi received from Raila Odinga and Kalonzo Musyoka on behalf of Wendy

'I AM UNSTOPPABLE SPACE JET'- BABU OWINO

Those opposed to BBI are big cowards- ODM

DP William Ruto warns Jubilee politicians

Nyeri County Assemby rejects ‘Punguza mzingo’ bill

Sossion kicked out as KNUT Secretary General